Giving back

I feel it is VERY important to help others, so I will be donating AT LEAST 10% of all profits generated from this site to help in Humanitarian Aid around the world.

Monday, January 25, 2010

Update on my Vibram Five Fingers

I have now washed my Vibram Five Fingers 10 times in the washing machine including going through the dryer. They are holding up great. I love wearing them around all over the place.
I have not been running much lately but this is my week to get back into it.

I really want to prepare myself to run some marathons and some ultras.
I am going to be ordering my Vibram Five Fingers Treks soon. I am really looking forward to getting them!
That is all for now, I will post up more information tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Michael, good to see a fellow barefoot runner/blogger! Anyways, have you run any marathons or ultras in the Vibram's yet? I plan to run a few half-marathons this year in the Vibrams and would love to do a marathon or (gasp!) an ultra at some point in my life, but that's still a ways off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not been able to get to any organized runs for quite a while due to my work schedule (darn the Navy anyway) and commitments at home. I am starting to build up to them and plan on getting some logged this year.
    Thanks for the comments.

    ReplyDelete