Giving back

I feel it is VERY important to help others, so I will be donating AT LEAST 10% of all profits generated from this site to help in Humanitarian Aid around the world.

Monday, July 27, 2009

Born to Run by Christopher McDougall

This is the best book I have ever read! It is very inspirational and motivating. There is so much good information in it about running, form, diet, etc...

I HIGHLY recommend this book to anyone that wants to get into running and have it feel good! I cannot put this book down when I pick it up. It is very well written, and so enjoyable to read.

Follow the link on the right of the page to pick one up from Amazon, and start on your journey to a better, healthier you! Learn the secrets of the Tarahumara tribe of Mexico, some of the greatest runners of all time!

He wrote the book based on one question he had: Why does my foot hurt?
He talks about how our feet are designed to be used and to run, and how modern shoes and all the fancy technologies we have have caused our injuries.

He makes a very strong case for barefoot running in this book. So I am setting out to see how it will work for me.

My Minimalist Running Forum: http://forum.minimalistrunner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment