Giving back

I feel it is VERY important to help others, so I will be donating AT LEAST 10% of all profits generated from this site to help in Humanitarian Aid around the world.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Starting to prepare myself

So far I have been walking about 1/2 to 1 mile every day in my bare feet on gravel, and went for a 40 minute jog yesterday in my Tevas to work on my foot placement. I am trying to train myself to have my feet land totally flat, or just slightly on the ball.

I ordered a pair of Vibram Five Fingers KSOs in black (I wanted brown, but they did not have them in my size, so I had to settle for black) 2 days ago, they should be here anytime. I am really looking forward to running in these. They have a thin Vibram outter sole to offer some protection from things on the ground, but still like being bare foot.

Here are some of my favorite products from Amazon. The Vibram Five Fingers shoes and the Wonder food Chia seed! I recommend the Chia seeds for those of you that want a complete protein that is packed full of nutrients and give you a big boost in energy!




No comments:

Post a Comment