Giving back

I feel it is VERY important to help others, so I will be donating AT LEAST 10% of all profits generated from this site to help in Humanitarian Aid around the world.

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Recognition

I just wanted to give some recognition and thanks to the man who helped me find my way back into the sport of running.

Jake is a co-worker and an ex Marine, he is also a Vibram Five Fingers runner. He told my wife who worked with him years ago about the shoes, but for some reason we never checked into them. Recently I got stationed at a command where I have the opportunity to work with him. He and I talked often about the shoes and running barefoot.

Finally I decided to take the plunge and order a pair for myself. The rest I am writing about on this blog.

I just wanted to give a great big THANKS! to Jake! Thank you for helping me to re-light the fire inside me and to lead me to barefooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment