Giving back

I feel it is VERY important to help others, so I will be donating AT LEAST 10% of all profits generated from this site to help in Humanitarian Aid around the world.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

Chi running

I am reading the book "Chi Running" and learning a lot. This is a great book and a must read.

So far the best thing I have learned and been able to apply to my running is running from my core, to feel my power from within pulling me down the road and to relax my arms and legs.

I went for a 7.5 mile run using this technique and I felt as if I was not even running. I felt like my legs were just keeping up with my body as it was pulled forward! It was amazing, I am so excited to learn more about this and to practice it.

I will update more as I learn more and get more chance to practice it.

My Minimalist Running Forum: http://forum.minimalistrunner.com

No comments:

Post a Comment